Each beauty therapy treatment is specially designed and crafted for specific skin types and tones. One must research upon the best form of beauty treatment that would suit their skin and even go on to customise them, if necessary.
- Advanced nail technology: Many salons offer artificial nail extension as a part of the beauty treatment process. Many women do not have shapely nails despite getting a trimming done. Damaged, bitten, short and distorted nails often need advanced nail technology to improve the look. This is also done to keep the original nails in proper condition and shape and avoid any accidental damage to them. The artificial nails are made from acrylics, gels or fibreglass.
- (Deluxe) Pedicure: Pedicures can often be relaxing experience for clients who opt for it. Pedicures stimulate pressure points apart from removing the dead cells from the feet. An elaborate pedicure session would have a leg massage in the end apart from the basic cutting of the nails, buffing and scrubbing the feet.
- (Deluxe) Manicure, French Manicures: While a normal manicure session takes normally between 30 to 40 minutes, deluxe manicures can stretch to an hour. The nails are trimmed, buffed, pruned along with the cutting of cuticles. All this follows an elaborate scrubbing session where the dry skin is brushed off using three different sizes of scrubbers. The final touch up includes a hand massage followed by a steam bath that helps the cream to settle into the skin. Apply your favourite nail colour in the end.
- Brazilian wax
- Makeup: Women use makeup to look beautiful and to hide scars and blemishes. A perfect beauty treatment would ensure the right blend of colours and foundation creams that suit the skin tone. Makeup products include foundation, concealer or any other corrective make-up, powder, blusher, eyeshadow, mascara, eyebrow pencil and lipstick.
- Eyebrow and eyelash thickening treatments: These treatments include eye brow trimming and shaping depending on how thin the client wants it to be. People usually opt for getting the eye brows plucked and threaded rather than waxing. Waxing the eyebrows is a far more tedious method and is only undertaken by professionals. The best way is to let the professionals decide on what shape would suit particular face cuts. Another form of eye brow treatment includes colouring of the eyebrows and eyelashes. Most people colour their eyebrows as they change the colour of their hair and want the two to blend in. Eyelash perming and eyelash curlers are also very popular in women.
- Skin care treatment: Popular and preferred by all, skin treatments include facial massages apart from the normal cleansing, toning and moisturising routine. Many people having dry skin types also opt for deep moisturising for rejuvenating the dead and dried up skin cells. Skin care treatments also involve exfoliation, peeling sessions and scrubbing as well. These treatments are mostly done manually.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.