These 4 Yogasanas are very beneficial in increasing appetite, reducing belly fat and digestion problem, learn easy ways
International Yoga Day 2020: Doing yoga has many benefits! Yoga helps in weight loss, helps remove many diseases and keeps the body fit. Many people are troubled by their obesity; meanwhile, others do not feel hungry. Do you know you can increase your appetite with the help of yoga and not any medicine? Yes, you can improve your taste and remove all problems related to your stomach with four yoga asanas.
- Shashankasana Yoga (Sasakasana): This asana i.e. Rabbit Pose is beneficial for a healthy stomach and better function of the digestive system. By breathing, your appetite also increases and the problem of gas, acidity is eliminated.
- To perform this asana, first of all, sit on the knees.
- After this position, raise your hands and move both sides upwards while breathing.
- While inhaling, lean forward and touch your head down on the floor. Keep in mind that your position should be like a rabbit.
- After this, you slowly exhale and return to the previous position.
- Pavanamuktasana: This asana is beneficial in many problems ranging from reducing the fat of your stomach to gout, backache, heart diseases, piles etc. Pavanamuktasana helps in getting rid of every stomach problem and is especially beneficial in controlling your hunger.
- To perform Pavanamuktasana, first of all, spread the mat on the ground and lie on your back.
- Now breathe slowly, raise your right leg and bring your foot close to the chest while bending the knee.
- In the same way, you bring your other leg too close to your chest and keep in mind that the knees should be close to the chin.
- In this case, you should stop a few seconds and then slowly come back to normal.
- Repeat this process 10-20 times.
If you are suffering from constipation, haemorrhoids, then this yoga is very beneficial for you. People who have high blood pressure, asthma and pregnant women should not do it.
- Vajrasana: Vajra + Asana, Vajra means hard, tough or strong. To do this, sit on your knees and spread the soles back and place one toe on the other thumb. Keep this in mind that your knees should be close together, and your ankles are different. Meanwhile, place your buttocks between the soles and keep your ankles towards the hips. Finally, while sitting in this position, keep the palms on your knees.
- Vajrasana is very beneficial for people of all ages. It helps to overcome your digestive process and digest food quickly. Not only this, but this asana is also helpful in reducing abdominal fat and enhancing appetite. You can do this after 20 minutes of eating. Practice Vajrasana for as long as possible. The body becomes strong by practising this asana. You can do it both in the morning or in the evening. This improves blood flow, appetite and digestion power.
Read More Similar Stories in Yoga
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.