Look for a dentist before an emergency. Things to consider when you are looking for a dentist include;
- Location: The dentist should be close to home or work as this makes it easier to go for a scheduled visit.
- Cost: Look for a dentist that you can afford and if you have an insurance find out if the dentist accepts your insurance.
- Personal comfort: Make sure that you feel comfortable with the dentist. Does the dentist listen to you, understands your concerns, and gives you adequate time?
- Professional qualifications: Ensure that your dentist is well qualified and graduated from a recognized dental college.
- Emergency care: Ask the dentist what happens if you have an emergency, like after consultation hours or at night. Prefer a dentist who is ready to attend to you in emergency.