The desire to create a perfect world for your children can make them weak and unfit. To help them succeed, you need to make them competent and strong. Read to understand ways where you can help your child succeed in life.
- Do not try to make their life so easy and smooth; let them face and deal with their problems independently. Help only when needed.
- Be a good role model; children learn by example so act in a responsible manner. Let them see you as a strong and capable adult.
- Be supportive and help them to decide their goals and ambitions. Encourage them to try hard, but do not compare or judge. Your comments should not be critical; they should always offer suggested improvements.
- Develop good communications with your children as this the biggest challenge in parent-children relationship.
- Use positive methods of disciplining, rewards good behaviour, say a firm “no” to discourage negative actions.
- Help them recognise their strengths, qualities and achievements, and encourage them to explore their talents.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.