Homeopathic treatment for piles
Some of the commonly used remedies for treatment of piles are:
- Hamamelis –Q: Effective in controlling bleeding due to piles
- Aesculus: Useful in piles with acute pain in the back
- Collinsonia: Useful for chronic painful bleeding piles associated with pain
- Graphitis: Helpful for piles and fissures caused due to hard stools
- Ratanhia: Useful for piles with severe pain
- Some other commonly used medicines include Sulphur, Nux.Vomica, silicea.
You should preferably consult a homeopathic physician rather than taking the remedies without professional advice. Before actually going for surgery for piles homeopathic experts say that you should try out homeopathic remedies.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Feb 18, 2011
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.