Hand Exercises to Boost your Energy and Balance
- You need exercise to maintain energy balance.
- Hand exercises can harmonize energy in the body.
- Using non-dominant hand for things can help.
- Tai Chi Ball of Energy and Jin Shin Jyutsu restored energy balance.
Do you feel drained or unbalanced? Just as you need physical exercise to keep your body healthy, you need exercise to maintain energy balance. There are a plenty of hand exercises that you can consider to balance or harmonize energy in the body.
Using your Weak Hand
One of the great ways to improve brain activity is to switch up your everyday tasks. To force your brain to compensate, one of the things that you can do is use your non-dominant hand to write. This hand exercise requires your brain to focus more and restore energy. Similarly, you can use a non-dominant hand to brush your teeth, hold your computer mouse and other things. Doing so will strengthen hand-eye coordination and improve memory. Do one or more of these activities daily.
Tai Chi Ball of Energy
Tai chi is a popular form of complementary and alternative medicine that involves internal balance through constant movement, deep breathing and mindfulness, aiding the flow of energy.
Tai Chi Ball of Energy involves the following steps:
- Rub hands briskly together just like you warm them on a cold day.
- Move them with intention and awareness to bring energy force to your hands.
- Feel energy connection between your hands.
- Pull your hands gently apart.
- Keep your hands and fingers soft.
- Let them flow smoothly through the air. Keep them relaxed and fluid.
- Bring your hands closer together.
- Pull your hands apart and bring them closer together in a controlled motion.
- Feel the energy in your hands as well it connecting both the hands like the force between two repelling magnets.
Jin Shin Jyutsu
Jin Shin Jyutsu is an ancient oriental art of harmonizing life energy within the body. It uses gentle touch on the body's energy points to restore energy balance. A few hand exercises of the art can balance energy and emotions by stimulating the meridians in your hands.
This technique believes that each of the fingers is linked to a different organ and its corresponding emotion and attitude. Hold the finger that correlates to the organ you like to heal or the emotion you like to claim (including the mind). Hold it for 3-5 minutes and breathe deeply.
Read more articles on Mind Body.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Aug 07, 2018
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.