Orange peel: Do you know that the skin of orange fruit is an excellent way to treat pimples and acne?
What causes acne? It is a skin disorder that creates up because of the reaction and action between skin sebaceous glands (hormones), which paves the way for closed pores like whiteheads and blackheads along with the pimples (an outbreak of cysts). Do you know that the skin problem usually occurs on the neck, face, back, chest, upper side of arms and shoulders? The issue of acne, irrespective of age and gender is common among people. However, the problem of acne is not disastrous! But it can hurt a person’s level of confidence and is disconcerting. However, numerous natural home remedies can restrict, help and cure pimples and acne.
Facts before undertaking home remedies
- It is necessary to know that acne is a sign of pimples! And hence, it needs to be treated properly so that it doesn't propagate into becoming a notable problem.
- All the different kinds of acne take place because of an excess of starch, irregular hours of eating, increased fat and sugar content in the diet and improper food.
- Do you know that acne is also caused by chronic constipation? Whereby the waste is not eliminated from the body, and the bowels do not move properly, as promptly as it should be. As a consequence, the bloodstream is flooded with toxic material.
Home remedies for pimples and acne
The following natural home remedies can aid in removing pimples and acne:
- Berries: Make a paste of fifty gm of strawberry, raspberry, or blackberry with one and a half litres of water and apply on the exposed regions for three minutes. Wash off with fresh water after three minutes. This face pack makes a face smooth to touch and leaves the skin itch-free.
- Oatmeal and yoghurt: Mix oatmeal and yoghurt to make a paste and apply on the exposed regions till it dries. Rinse your face with warm water and rub the skin dry. After your skin is dry, you can use any antibiotic cream that suits your skin type.
Also Read: Consume Probiotics To Lose Weight
- Aloe vera: Aloe Vera is a natural remedy for pimple and acne problems on the skin. Gels, as well as soaps that are composed of aloe vera, provide relief from pimples and acne.
- Basil: To cure acne, heat two-three tea bags and stir them for about twenty minutes with dried basil. Apply it on the exposed regions with a cotton ball.
- Honey: Make a paste of cinnamon powder mixed with honey. Apply it on the exposed regions of the skin before sleeping (at night), and clean it off in the daylight.
- Milk: Mix gram flour with raw milk, use it on the skin and rinse it off. Practise this every day as it works as a natural face wash for pimples and acne.
- Lime juice: Take 1 tablespoon of lime juice, mix it with 1 tablespoon of groundnut oil and use it on your face to treat the pimples, acne, cracked skin, and blackheads.
- Tomatoes: Use ripe tomatoes’ paste on the pimples, acne and clean it off after retaining the paste for some time.
Conclusion: Although pimples and acne are prevalent among people, the steps as mentioned earlier can assist you to keep the disease under control. Doctors highly suggest home remedies for pimples and acne as they serve to fix the problem reliably, unlike gels and creams sold in the stores.
Read more articles on Home Remedies
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.