Skin problems are enough to shake the confidence levels of anyone. Right from scaling to redness and rashes, skin problems in its initial phases can be treated at home with the help of Ayurveda herbs
You may have come across several red patches on your skin, and constant scratching would have led to it spreading all over your body. These are signs that your skin needs some care. Commonly known as eczema, this skin problem causes several problems. Not just symptomatic, eczema is also a reason for mental discomfort and lowered self-esteem in severe cases. Often found on the elbow, knees and the back of your ears, eczema can be very well controlled in its initial phase with the help of Ayurveda herbs. This skin problem can happen to anyone of any age.
To start with, here are a few symptoms of eczema that one should know about to take necessary steps for treatment:
- Itching on different parts of the skin
- Redness in the skin on elbow, knee and inner thigh
- Dry skin patch throughout the body
- Inflamed skin due to consistent itching
- Dark spots on the skin
- Crusting of the skin due to dry scale patches
- Scaling of skin
- Swelling on skin
The following can be the causes of this skin problem:
- Irritants like detergents, soaps, shampoos can be a reason for skin irritation and eczema
- Juices of fruits, vegetables and meats touching the skin may cause skin inflammation
- Allergens like pollens, dust mites, pet hair
- Viruses like fungi, bacteria
- Dairy products, soy products, nuts, eggs and meats
- Change in the hormonal pattern in women
- Stress can add to the condition of eczema
Going the Natural Way
This problem can give you sleepless nights and add to the woes could be the effect of medications. However, anything related to the skin can very well be complemented with natural herbs for treatment. One such useful herb to treat eczema is Echinacea. High on anti-microbial power, which works wonders against bacteria, virus and fungi, its application or even consumption can help eradicate this skin problem for good. Highly effective for glowing skin, this herb is used for its medicinal properties all across the globe. As we all know, almost every medical problem arises out of weak immunity, and this herb helps in stimulating the body’s immune system for a healthy body. This help increases the liver’s ability to reduce the effects of almost all the environmental toxins.
Following are some of the benefits of Echinacea:
- This herb helps in controlling cold and flu-like symptoms
- It keeps the skin soft, healthy and supple
- It enhances the immune system by protecting and preventing autoimmune diseases and disorders
- It reduces inflammation on the skin in a significant way. It has a cooling effect on the body, reducing the inflammation symptoms in the body.
This herb can be taken in the form of a tea or a tincture. Either half a spoon of tincture or three times a day in the way of tea; this herb keeps the skin glowing and safe from such skin problems. We all vouch for the fact that natural treatments are the most effective of all and for skin, such treatments work wonders.
Read more articles on Home Remedies
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.