Does curd increase immunity? What other foods than curd can boost the immunity system?
Immunity protects us from many diseases. There are many small diseases that our body can deal with on its own. The weakening of immunity results in the early onset of diseases. In such a situation the body becomes weak and we start falling ill frequently. Talking about the intake of curd and yoghurt, then lactic acid is found in it which makes substances called bacteriocins that eliminate harmful bacteria. This is the reason why the lactic acid bacteria (found in yoghurt) increases immunity.
Using them can boost the immunity system
- Milk and curd: Add saffron and turmeric to milk and drink it It helps increase immunity. Similarly, curd and yoghurt also increase immunity.
- Basil-Black Pepper: Consumption of them increases immunity. Consuming 3 to 5 leaves of basil daily improves the respiratory system of the body. Similarly, black pepper can be taken.
- Ginger-Garlic: Can make and drink ginger decoction, it is beneficial for the body. Eating raw garlic increases immunity. It contains allicin, zinc, sulfur and vitamins A and E.
- Lemon-Indian gooseberry: Vitamin C is beneficial to protect against infectious diseases. This vitamin is found in sufficient quantity in lemon and gooseberry.
- Green and Black Tea: It is beneficial for the immune system, but its intake of more than one to two cups a day can cause harm.
People should increase the usage of garlic, basil, green tea, black tea, curd and oats etc. (in their diet) to boost their immunity. Along with taking measures to increase the immunity of people, the amount of water in the body should be sufficient at this time. For this, it is necessary to drink 7 to 8 glasses of water daily.
How you can know your disease resistance?
- Frequent infection: If you are sick more often than others and have problems like cold, cough, sore throat, then your immunity could be weak. For this, some tests should be done.
- Temperature: The body temperature of a normal person is 36.3 degrees. It should not be below this. Because cold viruses survive at 33 degrees.
- Vitamin D: It increases immunity and is lacking in most people. If your body is deficient in vitamin D, then fatigue, sleeplessness, depression and dark circles (which are also a sign of weak immunity) will be visible. Therefore, do not allow vitamin D deficiency in the body.
Read More on Home Remedies
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.