These foods are full of digestive enzymes, beneficial for constipation and indigestion. It will keep your stomach healthy!
Digestive enzymes are ferments that improve the process of our intestines. Do you know the common cause of stomach-related diseases? It is all because of your eating disorders. Constipation, indigestion etc. are some such problems caused by it (for which it is better to improve your diet). You can call the stomach the powerhouse of the body because the digestion of food and the creation of energy is done in this part for the body to work. That is why if you have any stomach related problem, then its effect is visible on your whole body. If you are also struggling with stomach intricacies, then today we are telling you three such foods which contain a lot of natural digestive enzymes. If you consume them, then most typical stomach problems will be eradicated automatically.
- Pineapple contains a particular enzyme called Bromelain, which is very helpful in digestion of proteins. Anyway, it is not easy for your stomach to digest protein, so if you eat pineapple after a high protein diet, then you get more benefit of proteins. But it is important to note that bromelain is destroyed when heated, so you do not have to mix pineapple in a dish cooked on the fire, but rather eat raw food or make smoothies. Pineapples have anti-inflammatory properties. The enzymes present in it are effective in improving our digestive system.
- Papaya contains a particular enzyme called 'Papain', which can help your digestive system in breaking down proteins. Apart from this, papaya contains many antioxidants, which protect you from many serious diseases. Hence papaya also gives you a lot of benefit in stomach problems. Eat one bowl of papaya daily.
- Bananas contain potassium. There are two types of enzymes found in it. Amylase is found in saliva, which helps to break down food. The second maltase enzyme breaks down sugar in the body and improves the digestion process to digest food. Do you know that both these enzymes are very beneficial for your intestines?
Some other digestive enzymes
- Kefir is a type of yoghurt that is not creamy at all, and do you know you can drink it? This drink developed from milk and yeast enzymes helps in improving the digestive system and produces good bacteria in the intestines.
- Soy sauce helps provide salty taste to food. Mixing yeast-raised soybeans with water, salt, and grains in the diet produce good bacteria in the intestines, which help in improving digestion.
- Those who do not like to consume meat can include Tempeh in their diet. This is a protein-rich food that is prepared from soybean. It is a type of natural enzyme for digestion.
- Miso is an Asian dish. It is a type of paste which is prepared from yeast-raised soybean, rice or barley and salt. Digestive enzymes are found in it, which improve health.
- Sauerkraut is a type of yeast-raised food that acts as a home remedy for digestive problems. This also produces good bacteria in your intestines.
- Kiwi also helps in improving digestion. It contains an enzyme called actinidin which helps produce good bacteria in the intestines.
- Avocado is called a superfood. It is a food that contains healthy fats and helps produce good bacteria in the intestines.
Read more articles on Healthy Diet
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.