With so many health benefits, matcha is surely a thing to play around. The conventional method to have matcha is making a tea but there are many other delicious ways to have matcha.
Matcha is actually “powdered tea” but is healthier than the regular tea. Owing to its nutritional qualities, matcha is turning into a most sought after health beverage. Matcha contains concentrated antioxidants, amino acid and other nutrients, which help in preventing cancer, maintain a sound brain and heart health, help you lose weight and a cup match tea daily can help you lower down your blood pressure and have a calmer brain.
With so many health benefits, matcha is surely a thing to play around. The conventional method to have matcha is making a tea but there are many other ways to have matcha.
Here are some matcha recipes that you can try out this weekend for a healthy matcha treat.
- Take a small bowl; mix some matcha powder and a pinch of kosher salt in half cup of water
- Stir the water, until the matcha is all dissolved
- Take another bowl. Add a tbsp of olive oil and shallow fry thinly sliced spring onion. Add 2 tsp of black sesame and cooked white rice in it
- Now, pour in the matcha water in the rice and cook
- Take a small pan; mix some matcha powder and a pinch of salt in half cup of water
- Stir the water, until the matcha is all dissolved. Just like you did in matcha rice recipe. Just add your noodles in the water
- Take another bowl. Add a tbsp of olive oil and shallow fry thinly sliced spring onions, 1 minced garlic clove and sliced bell peppers. Add 2 tsp of soy sauce, 1 tsp of vinegar and cooked noodles in it
- Take one cup vanilla milk
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- 1 tsp matcha in a jar
- Now add the vanilla milk and chia seeds to the matcha and tightly close the lid
- Shake the jar, so all the ingredients are mixed
- Refrigerate the matcha and enjoy next morning
- Garnish it with crushed coconut
- Take some matcha and sprinkle it in water
- Mix matcha well as it tends to form clumps
- Freeze and then you can use these cubes to make matcha ice tea. Just throw in some matcha cubes into sweetened water. (You can use sugar to sweeten the water)
- Take some matcha and mix it well in a cup of water
- Take some semolina (suji) and fry it in ghee, until the semolina turns golden brown. Add powdered sugar
- Now add the matcha water in it. Mix well
- Serve hot.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.