Deliciously New and Different Ways to Use Matcha
- Matcha is actually “powdered tea”
- It is healthier than the regular tea
- Matcha contains antioxidants, amino acid and other nutrients
Matcha is actually “powdered tea” but is healthier than the regular tea. Owing to its nutritional qualities, matcha is turning into a most sought after health beverage. Matcha contains concentrated antioxidants, amino acid and other nutrients, which help in preventing cancer, maintain a sound brain and heart health, help you lose weight and a cup match tea daily can help you lower down your blood pressure and have a calmer brain.
With so many health benefits, matcha is surely a thing to play around. The conventional method to have matcha is making a tea but there are many other ways to have matcha.
Here are some matcha recipes that you can try out this weekend for a healthy matcha treat.
- Take a small bowl; mix some matcha powder and a pinch of kosher salt in half cup of water
- Stir the water, until the matcha is all dissolved
- Take another bowl. Add a tbsp of olive oil and shallow fry thinly sliced spring onion. Add 2 tsp of black sesame and cooked white rice in it
- Now, pour in the matcha water in the rice and cook
- Take a small pan; mix some matcha powder and a pinch of salt in half cup of water
- Stir the water, until the matcha is all dissolved. Just like you did in matcha rice recipe. Just add your noodles in the water
- Take another bowl. Add a tbsp of olive oil and shallow fry thinly sliced spring onions, 1 minced garlic clove and sliced bell peppers. Add 2 tsp of soy sauce, 1 tsp of vinegar and cooked noodles in it
- Take one cup vanilla milk
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- 1 tsp matcha in a jar
- Now add the vanilla milk and chia seeds to the matcha and tightly close the lid
- Shake the jar, so all the ingredients are mixed
- Refrigerate the matcha and enjoy next morning
- Garnish it with crushed coconut
- Take some matcha and sprinkle it in water
- Mix matcha well as it tends to form clumps
- Freeze and then you can use these cubes to make matcha ice tea. Just throw in some matcha cubes into sweetened water. (You can use sugar to sweeten the water)
- Take some matcha and mix it well in a cup of water
- Take some semolina (suji) and fry it in ghee, until the semolina turns golden brown. Add powdered sugar
- Now add the matcha water in it. Mix well
- Serve hot.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Dec 20, 2017
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.