To keep the skin healthy and glowing, you can make chemical-free skin toner at home with fresh fruits. The antioxidants in fruits benefit your skin.
Neatly Fruit Acid Toner For Oily Skin: You must have used a toner to get instant glow on face and to clean skin pores properly. Talking about facial care, it is considered very important to tone the skin after cleansing. The use of the right toner removes the dirt present in your skin pores, which increases the flow of oxygen to the skin. It improves the face and keeps the skin soft and healthy. Skin toners found in the market contain harmful chemicals, due to which many problems such as skin irritation and rash occur. Apart from this, with long-term use of chemical toner, your skin becomes loose and dull, due to which the face starts to look old at an early age. In such a situation, if you are looking for an alternative to natural toner, then we can help you. You can make chemical-free skin toner at home with the help of fresh fruits in 5 minutes. This toner will instantly improve and brighten your skin; moreover, the antioxidants present in it will also keep your skin soft and healthy. Let us tell you three skin toners made from fresh fruits, which you can make at home.
Make natural toner from orange
There is the right amount of vitamin C in orange juice which is an excellent antioxidant and is very beneficial for the skin. Vitamin C protects your skin from wrinkles, freckles and dark circles by fighting free radicals, making you look beautiful and young for a long time. To make a skin toner from the orange, you need the following things.
- Four teaspoons orange juice
- Three tablespoons lemon juice
- 10 drops essential oil (of your choice)
How to make this toner?
- To make a toner, first mix four teaspoons of orange juice and three teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Pour this mixture juice in a small spray bottle and now add 10-12 drops essential oil to it.
- Close the lid of the vial and stir for 2 minutes, so that the oil and juice mix well together. Your skin toner is ready.
- Due to being natural and chemical-free, these toners do not last long. So you store it in the fridge and use it in 7-8 days.
Make skin toner with papaya
The antioxidants present in papaya are known to have anti-ageing properties. So skin toner made from this will keep your skin fresh and glowing for a long time. Papaya makes your skin tone even and eliminating small dark spots on the face. To make this toner, you need the following things-
- Fresh ripe papaya 250 grams
- Four teaspoon apple vinegar (apple cider vinegar)
How to make this toner?
- To make papaya toner, first, take fresh ripe papaya and cut it out and remove its seeds.
- Cut the papaya into little bits and put it in a mixer or juicer and take out the juice.
- Add four spoons of Apple Cider Vinegar to this juice and mix well with a spoon 2-3 minutes.
- Your face toner is ready. Fill it in an airtight spray bottle and store it in the fridge.
- You can also use this toner in 7-8 days. After this make new ones, because they get spoiled quickly due to being chemical-free.
Make skin toner with tomato
Tomatoes also have good vitamin C content. Tomato is rich in antioxidants and minerals beneficial for the skin. For skin toner, you will need the following things.
- Four medium size tomatoes
- Three tablespoons organic honey
- Two tablespoons rose water
How to make a tomato skin toner?
- To make a skin toner from tomatoes, first, wash all the tomatoes thoroughly and cut them into small pieces.
- Now grind the tomatoes with the help of a blender or juicer and extract the juice from it.
- Add three teaspoons of Organic Honey to its juice and mix well.
- Fill this solution in a spray bottle and apply it on the face.
- If the toner is thick, you can also add 2-3 teaspoons of rose water to make it thinner.
- Use this toner daily after removing makeup before going to bed at night. This will keep the glow on your face after waking up in the morning.
Read More in Skin Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.