We often try our best to get in shape but some of us fail at it miserably. So we turn to bollywood for inspiration, where fit is fabulous. Did you know that Bollywood celebrities often sacrifice delicious food and change their lifestyle habits to stay in shape. You must have heard that to achieve something you desire, you have to give up on small things in life. We are talking about your lifestyle habits such as sleeping on time, regular exercising; follow a healthy diet plan etc.
This World Health Day, we bring to you 6 of the fittest Bollywood celebs who give us the ultimate fitness goals.
Also Read: 10 Best Body Weight Exercises Every Fitness Freak Should Do
- Works out for 5 days a week – yoga for 2 days, strength training for 2 days and cardio for 1 day
- Meditates for 10 minutes after yoga
- Follows a strict diet for 6 days a week, 1 day of the week is treated as a cheat day to curb cravings
- She lost approximately 22 kilos after pregnancy to get back in the fabulous shape that she is in today
- She follows a balanced diet, eating something every 2 hours
- In her diet, she includes a lot of veggies and fruits
- Works out for an hour for 4 days a week
- Also practices yoga
- She does various forms of exercise including cardio, swimming, dance, power yoga, and playing squash
- Eats in every two hours and also indulges in some nuts and dry fruits
- To maintain high energy levels and to stay hydrated, she drinks plenty of fluids
- Avoids excess salt and sugar in her food
- Also avoids red meat
Also Read: Fitness Plan for Women
- She is known for her badminton skills, but she is also a certified scuba driver, enjoys diving with sharks and has been sky diving
- She eats small meals every 2–hours
- Walks for half-an-hour daily
- Does exercise, yoga and believes in positive thinking
- Also does dancing, when not in the mood for exercise
- Indulges in outdoor activities such as functional training, martial arts and Parkour
- Fitness for him is about eating right and exercising regularly
- Does not drink or party, and eats his last meal before sunset – before 7 pm
- Follows a strict routine of sleeping early and waking up early
- He incorporates weight training, cardio work-out and cross fit exercises in his regime
- His diet includes 100 gram of wheat along with fibrous carbs like sprouts, spinach and broccoli, a cup of rice or pasta
- He does cross fit training 5 times a week
- His workout changes according to his movies
Read more articles on Celebrity Fitness.
For more related articles, Download OnlymyHealth App.