Arthritis mainly affects the joint areas of the body. Thus, the following points should be kept in mind:
- Firstly, in a serious case of pain, one must consult a doctor for diagnose so that proper medication and treatment may be carried out.
- One must then focus on the kind of arthritis that has affected the body and the joints where it needs to be treated.
- Various ways of treatment can be taken up such as ayurvedic medicines, allopathy, and the most effective one—physiotherapy.
- A warm bath and an oil massage is also helpful.
Implementing a lifestyle change is needful as well as useful.
- One must exercise the body on a regular basis. But the patient must, beforehand, consult a doctor seeking advice about exercise regime to be implemented.
- Also, frequent breaks must be taken in case of a sedentary job of a longer duration.
- One should drink a lot of water during the day.
- Avoiding alcohol and smoking also help in the reduction of joint pain.
Read more articles on Arthritis
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.