Do you consider piercing nose and ears as a just fashion trend or ritualistic tradition? Piercing is more than just adorning. It can be classified as an alternative medicine with a bunch of health benefits
Piercing of nose and ear is very common in India. It is an Indian ancient practice explained in Ayurveda and is still in practice. Piercing is performed as a ritual in many regions of India. It is now in fashion trend all over the world. Do you know this ancient trend is not just a traditional ritual but is used as a health remedy through ages? Piercing benefits intestine health and cure the swelling of testicles in males, a condition which affects 1 in 10 baby boys. Piercing acts like acupuncture, which is an ancient Chinese technique to combat various diseases and pain. Various benefits linked to the piercing of the ear and nose are:
- The concept of early piercing in children helps in their proper brain development. The ear lobes have meridian points that link left and right hemisphere of the brain. Piercing on this point activates the human brain. Also, it helps in proper blood circulation.
- This concept of pressing ear lobes point is also mentioned in acupressure therapy. It is said to be and memory enhancer as well as brain developer.
- The middle ear lobe is known in ancient Ayurveda as 'marma point' which is considered as the point for reproductive health. So, it not only helps in the menstruation of female but is said to affect male sperm tendency.
- You can find pierced ears of a male in much tribal Indian communities. This piercing is mandatory in some communities. This is because piercing helps in generating sperm in male.
- In the case of female, nose piercing on the left side helps to prevent menstruation pain and cramps and also support better reproductive health. So, for removing irregular periods, get the piercing done. This is one good reason piercing is for.
Ear lobes are considered responsible for immunization. This benefit is useful for both male and female. It also solves many health problems.
Nose piercing can help in easy child delivery by women. You can listen to this fact in rural India by people and it makes childbirth easier.
Piercing the center of ears can help in maintaining a better vision. It is believed that the center of the ear is linked with vision and pressing this point makes your vision better.
Ear's center point is known as master sensor and master cerebral. Pressing this can help in better hearing power.
- Ear and nose piercing can help in the flow of energy properly. To maintain and enhance that energy, piercing is done in many Indian communities.
- Indian tradition and culture are based on science. Although they sound little crazy they contain logic which is unknown to most of the people.
- Piercing ensures overall health benefit, especially for women. This is the reason why it was added as the main ritual in many Indian regions.
Awake your ancient tradition of piercing and lead a happy and healthy life.
Read more articles on Mind and Body
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.