Every woman should never ignore these 6 symptoms. It could be a sign of HIV.
HIV is an unsafe sex-related disease that spreads through infected blood, unprotected sex, needles, syringes, or drugs. But in case of women, most of them get HIV during vaginal sex and some can get HIV from anal sex too. According to doctors, the symptoms of HIV often do not appear soon. When infection occurs, it takes 2–4 weeks for these symptoms to appear. Often these symptoms are considered a common cold or flu rather than HIV. About 80 per cent of people experience flu-like symptoms in a rapidly spreading HIV infection. This is why it is so important to always test before indulging into sexual activities with you and your partner. Today we will tell you how women can learn about the symptoms of HIV (being given by the body).
The most common signs of HIV in women
- Body rash: One of the most important symptoms of HIV infection in women is red rash or body rash. These rashes may also cause itching etc.
- Intermittent fever: Fever is one of the most common symptoms of HIV. Women living with HIV tend to develop a fever.
- Sore throat: Swelling or pain in the throat is one of the few symptoms. Problems of this method gradually increase in women with HIV.
- Too much headache: Women suffering from AIDS have constant headache problems.
- Swollen lymph: Lymph nodes are part of the immune system. It has immune stores. Therefore, the reason for the infection is inflammation in the gland. Due to this swelling, there is a pain in the back of the neck and waist etc.
- Nausea: Increased HIV reduces appetite. Apart from this, the stomach remains upset. which causes nauseous.
- Mouth ulcer
- Fungal infections and bacterial vaginosis (vaginal infection)
- Night sweats
- Muscle aches and joint pain
- Nail colour changes
HIV in pregnancy
Apart from this, there are irregularities in the periods of women due to HIV infection. Periods may occur more frequently than normal. Apart from this, many small diseases which occur to the afflicted woman do not cure them quickly. Apart from this, HIV becomes more dangerous during pregnancy because it increases the risk of spreading from mother to child. For this reason, during pregnancy, women are advised to undergo HIV examination. So that the sooner it is tested, the sooner it will be treated.
Read more articles on Women’s Health
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.