When must one seek medical advice?

By  , Expert Content
Feb 15, 2011
  • If you have pain or swelling in a tooth that has had root-canal treatment.
  • If you have persistent pain in a tooth or a fistula on your face.


Is it Helpful Article?YES2 Votes 10954 Views 0 Comment
I have read the Privacy Policy and the Terms and Conditions. I provide my consent for my data to be processed for the purposes as described and receive communications for service related information.
This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK