Food allergies also referred to as food intolerances, affect every one of us at some point. Wheat allergy mainly implies a negative reaction by the body when wheat acts as an allergen for the system.
Food allergies also referred to as food intolerances, affect every one of us at some point. These are characterised by unpleasant reaction to a certain food. Wheat allergy mainly implies a negative reaction by the body when wheat acts as an allergen for the system.
The non-accepting signs of the body might include one of more of the following:
- When a wheat product such as wheat bread is eaten, an itch comes up in the upper part of the mouth, also leading to an irritation in the throat and the mouth.
- One might suffer from a running nose.
- The eyes might start watering and even feel itchy.
- It the food reacts in a severe way, it might lead to the body throwing out the toxins by way of vomiting and diarrhoea.
- The person might start sneezing. There are chances that the throat, as also the tongue and the lips might swell up.
- Itching on the skin, psoriasis, red rashes are more symptoms that occur when wheat turns into an allergen for the body.
- The patient might find breathing problematic. This may extend to a case of palpitations and asthma.
Read more articles on Food Allergy.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.