Good oral hygiene makes your mouth appear and smell healthy.
This denotes that
- Your teeth are clean and do not have debris
- Color of gums is pink that do not hurt or bleed when you brush or floss
- You do not have persistent bad breath
Consult your dentist if you have
- Gums that hurt or bleed while brushing or flossing
- Persistent bad breath
Your dentist or hygienist can advice and teach you
- Good oral hygiene techniques and
- Show areas of your mouth that probably need extra attention during brushing and flossing.