What is Good Oral Hygiene?
Good oral hygiene makes your mouth appear and smell healthy.
This denotes that
- Your teeth are clean and do not have debris
- Color of gums is pink that do not hurt or bleed when you brush or floss
- You do not have persistent bad breath
Consult your dentist if you have
- Gums that hurt or bleed while brushing or flossing
- Persistent bad breath
Your dentist or hygienist can advice and teach you
- Good oral hygiene techniques and
- Show areas of your mouth that probably need extra attention during brushing and flossing.
Source: Expert Content Feb 24, 2011
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.