A wholesome and healthy love/ married life form an essential base for a happy and successful life! Vastushastra, the ancient science of spatial energies, can be extremely significant to enhance the positivity and harmony of a loving relationship. Here are some useful Vastu tips for a happy love life:
For happy marital life, clarity of thoughts between partners is most important. Having blue or purple colour in the North-East region of the house, along with maximum open spaces that are flooded with light, can enable this harmony of thoughts between partners
The Kitchen, considered to be the place for the fire element, is recommended to be in the South-East direction of the house. This area also marks the seat of the female partner and promotes her physical and mental stability. Addition of Orange colour in this space further enhances the power of this centre and promotes a happy and romantic life.
The bed should be stationed at the South region or South-West region, preferably of the master bedroom. The bed should never be placed between these two directions to avoid the risks of failures in relationships, leaving negative experiences for the couple.
According to Vastu, the presence of the master bedroom in the South-West direction of the house helps balance the male power centre and promotes positive vibes and chemistry between the two partners. Further, being a seat for the male energy, it helps improve stability in relationship, allows better decision making and enhances leadership qualities that are the preferred male characteristics in a relationship.
- The colour used on the walls of the bedroom should be light and soothing, and the ambience should be appealing. Hues of pink or peach colour in South-West bedroom are preferred.
- Two beds or mattresses joined together should be strictly avoided. The head side of the bed should be in the South direction. Also, the bed should not be placed between two doors or in front of the door
- According to Vastu, the wife should sleep on the left side of her husband, for a loving and smooth relationship
- There should be no mirror facing the bed to avoid the chances of a rift in any marital relationship. This may also cause a health problem, lack of energy or drowsiness.
- The master bedroom should be clean and settled, especially the North-East corner to make space for some good energies in the room.
- We often see couples getting a couple of figurines. This is because those two are symbolic to love. One can think of keeping a pair of two doves or maybe an idol of Laxmi-Narayan for good luck.
- The master bedroom of the married couple should have less to no electrical gadgets as they can easily distract the two in marriage. Things like TV’s and computers are best not to be kept in the room for the couple to stay connected and have a good night sleep. If there are any such appliances, best is to cover them before sleeping.
True love is all about working towards a relationship wholeheartedly, but these important tips as per Vastu Shastra can ensure that the love lasts and nourishes both partners for a long time.
With inputs from Dr Raviraj Ahirrao, Co-Founder, Vastu Raviraj
Read more articles on Marriage
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.