Hard work is the key to success but it is not always true. In the present scenario, success is achieved only through smart work. You can not only win at the workplace with smart work but can also achieve the desired fitness goal.
Wasting hours in a gym can not always give you better results. However, performing a planned workout with a balanced diet can work wonder and help you to get fit in a shorter duration.
Value of smart work
Since childhood, we are told to work hard in every sphere but do you ever thought how a competitor of yours manages to get a better result than you?
This is because of the planned strategy.
Working smartly doesn’t mean you don’t have to invest your time and energy on a task but it simply focuses on the use of time in a planned way.
If you make a strategy for every day or week, you will be able to perform your task properly and efficiently.
Like another task, your workout can be planned smartly which will provide you desired results. Before going for a workout, think for a minute about your fitness goal.
- Choose your workout according to the fitness goal.
- High-intensity workout couple with pilates and CrossFit session are best suited for people who want to lose weight.
- Abs building and weight training with another normal exercise can work well with the fitness goals of muscle building.
- Your workout should consist of a combination of exercises like cardio, weight training, push-ups, pilates, yoga, etc.
- Also, you should keep on changing your daily exercise every 3 days or a week to keep yourself motivated. Same exercise every day can de-motivate you from performing the workout.
- Choose exercise which boosts your metabolism and help you tone your body.
- High-intensity interval training combined with strength training is the best workout for increasing metabolic rate and burning calories.
- The high-intensity workout will reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, blood pressure, and heart problems.
- Strength training, on the other hand, maintain bones health, muscle mass and helps in retaining fitness level.
Nutrition too plays a major role in getting the desired fitness goal. Balancing your diet with the right amount of vegetable, fruits, and carbs combined with fluid intake helps in gaining fitness goals. Schedule your eating habits keeping time and right nutrition in mind.
- Take meals at the same time every day.
- Start your day with detoxing drinks like lemon water or apple vinegar, keeping in mind that removing waste from your body can help in weight management.
- Oats and eggs before a workout is considered best.
- Protein intake after workout within an hour can help in providing the right nutrition to your muscles and also helps in weight loss.
- Fewer carbohydrates combined with rich protein like pulses or fish and salads can be taken as a mid-day meal.
- Light dinner should be taken whether you are planning a weight loss regime or not.
- If you still feel hungry you can consume fruits, grams, nuts, milk.
You can not achieve desired fitness goal in a week or month, it will take time. What you can do is planning your fitness regime smartly. Choosing the right exercise for your body type combined with the right nutrition can help you attain the right fitness at a defined time.
Read more on Exercise & Fitness