This Ingredient in Your Kitchen can be Beneficial for Diabetes
- Try aloe vera and treat diabetes
- Fresh aloe vera juice can control your blood sugar levels
- Aloe vera will also keep your skin healthy
In diabetes the blood sugar levels are high. If diabetes is left untreated it can affect many organs like eyes, nerves, kidneys etc. People suffering from diabetes are large in numbers these days. There are certain factors which can trigger diabetes.
Lack of physical exercises: When you do fewer exercises your body does not consume glucose which can increase the risk of diabetes.
Family history: If your parent or sibling has diabetes then you have more chances of getting the disease.
Age: As you get older the risk of getting diabetes increases.
High blood pressure: Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg can also trigger diabetes.
Bring overweight: It is one of the major risk factors for diabetes. When you are overweight your body has more fatty tissues which make your cells more resistant to insulin.
People try different methods to control their blood sugar levels. There are various ways which you can adapt to control diabetes naturally. You might not be aware but there is another lesser-known ingredient which can be used to control diabetes- Aloe Vera. Aloe vera is one of the best plants which offers numerous medicinal properties. Not just for healthy skin, now you can use aloe vera to control diabetes as well.
- The presence of glucomannan in aloe vera helps in fighting diabetes. Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which gets dissolved in water very easily and reduces the blood sugar levels.
- It detoxifies your body and helps in getting rid of excess glucose from the body. Aloe vera also contains anthraquinones and phenols which also reduces the glucose levels.
- Aloe vera is loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which helps in reducing many symptoms of diabetes effectively.
How to use aloe vera to treat diabetes?
You must consume fresh aloe vera juice to control diabetes. All you need to do is extract fresh aloe vera juice and consume it twice a day. Consumption of aloe vera juice will also provide other health benefits:
- It will treat acne and make your skin glow
- It will reduce constipation
- It will reduce infections
- It will improve liver function
- It will improve digestion
Other ways to prevent diabetes
- If you see early symptoms then take prevention steps immediately
- Cut extra intake of sugar
- Do not consume processed food items
- Try to avoid carbonated drinks and artificial juices as much as possible
- Quit smoking
- Consume more fiber
- Keep your blood pressure balanced
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet
- Exercise regularly for at least thirty minutes in a day
- If you are overweight, shed those extra kilos
- Drink plenty of water
- Reduce your stress level
- Sleep properly for six to eight hours
Read more articles on Alternative Therapies.
For more related articles, download OnlymyHealth app.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Dec 24, 2018
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.