This is one of the few allergies that are very common. Sun allergy treatment mainly consists of the following steps:
- To start with, if the sun is not suiting the body or just the skin of a person, one must reduce, avoid better still, the exposure to the sun.
- Thus, it is wise to cover up with the help of full sleeved clothing. Hats and sun shades may also be used to keep the skin hidden from the sun rays.
- Also, it is extremely vital to apply a sun block or a sunscreen lotion. This would help prevent burns, itchiness, redness and rashes of the skin.
- Before getting out in the sun and the heat, one must drink a lot of liquids : water, lemonade, juices and others that would help to keep the body hydrated and cool, thereby also preventing heat strokes.
- If the sun effects are severe, medication must be used to treat them—burns, scars, rashes and itching.
Read more articles on Sun Allergy Photosensitivity