Allergy symptoms in adults: know all about the various substances that can cause allergies in adult’s men and women. Information on signs of allergies in adults and more
Food allergy is one of the main forms of allergy in adults. This might happen due to intake of a substance that does not suit the body type of the person. Under such circumstances, the following signs must be diagnosed:
- The skin suffers from itchiness, redness, swelling and hives. While constant scratching might result in severity of the itch, the condition might even get worse to the extent of pain in the affected area.
- There are chances of dark circles appearing around the eyes and the eyes becoming puffed up.
- Eating an allergic substance may also result in indigestion—nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and stomach upset.
- Inflammation of the nasal passage may be a cause of irritation in the nose.
- Allergy might also result in a running nose accompanied by sneezing and wheezing.
- One might experience severe cough.
- There are chances of falling short of breath in such cases.
- The chest might also have a tight sensation due to congestion.
Read more articles on Allergy
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.