Lead a smarter and a healthier life and prepare for a wiser and a stronger old age. Read on to be acquainted with a few tips to know the anti aging effects of exercise.
- Leave the comfort of the couch behind while at home. Exercise alone would not help in attaining fitness if the person is inactive the rest of the day. An active lifestyle would ensure that your blood pressure is under controland immune system healthy enough. People addicted to the couch or inactive for more than six to seven hours have increased chances of developing lower bone density along with mood swings and depression.
- Walk as it is the only form of exercise that gives you cardio benefits simultaneously toning your muscles equally. All you need is the right pair of shoes and the zeal to shed that extra flab.
- The anti aging effects of exercise prove beneficial for those people who are willing enough to change their lifestyle. Several dermatologists have proven a mutual link between wrinkles and regular exercising patterns. A 30-minute walk every day can actually lead to a much younger looking skin. Also, many people have improved vision and fewer wrinkles around the eye area due to morning walks. This is because the skin cells get oxygen due to increased blood flow everyday and if one follows a pattern of daily exercise, then the body gets accustomed to that oxygen-boost uplifting the sagging skin faster than expected.
- Everyone wants to look thinner without making that extra effort. Unnecessary indulgence in food also deteriorates the condition of the body by depositing layers of fat. The best alternative is to walk while you can and avoid using the lift!
- Yoga has several anti aging benefits. It not only stabilises and increases the flexibility of your body but also converts the negative energy into positive. Each session makes a person feel better uplifting the spirits. Usually a person feels more energetic after a yoga session.
- Exercising can be often boring and monotonous. The trick is to find new ways to enjoy it. Carry your i-pods or wear stylish jogging suits to pep up your jogging sessions. Other alternatives to walking can be skiing, dancing and skating.
- The thumb rule is to not exercise on an empty stomach and also right after a meal. Early morning exercises should be started with a glass of lemon water and a handful of almonds. This soothes the stomach muscles and the intestines and makes you less hungry after you are back from a workout session. Keeping the body well nourished with a proper intake of fluids and nutrients maintains the alkaline levels in the stomach. This maintains the elasticity in the skin and prevents it from sagging and loosening further.
Image source: Shutterstock