Reactive arthritis has the following symptoms:
- Reactive arthritis mainly leads to the inflammation of the urogenital tract, joints and eyes.
- Ulcers in the mouth, as well as, rashes in various parts of the body occur time and again.
- Pain while urinating, urethral discharge and frequent urination are the signs of its effect on the urinary system.
- Women might also experience a burning sensation during urination and in cases, the inflammation of the vagina.
- Eyes become red and start burning. There are chances of conjunctivitis and even photophobia.
- Skin rash and lesions on the palm, soles, mouth and penis (in case of men) are also signs of the disease.
- Achilles tendon pain, low back pain, pain in the heel are also frequent.
- Joint pain, as in the hips, knees and the ankles may be ccompanied by swelling, warmth and erythma which further lowers the movement frequency.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.