With a very recipe simple and easy recipe, classic salmon patties can become an ultimate option for your weekend parties.
What are you up to this weekend? What are you serving your guests this weekend? Of course, people tend to serve their guests with something delicious but at the same time they go through the dilemma choosing between something easy to cook and something delectable. What if there was something that you could cook easily and would just be something delectable?
We all know that something as delicious as salmon can be cooked in any form. Today, let’s make the classic salmon cake. Yes, an ultimate option for your weekend parties. It is very simple recipe and easy to cook and the final result is always scrumptious.
- Salmon, drained and flaked – ½ kg
- Bread crumbs – ¾ cup
- Parsley – ½ cup
- Eggs – 2
- Green onion – 2, chopped
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Garlic, dried and powdered – 1 ½ tsp
- Worcestershire sauce – 3 tbsp
- Grated parmesan cheese – 3 tbsp
- Mustard sauce – 2 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
How to make classic salmon cake
- Take a deep bowl and then mix flaked salmon with greens onions, eggs, parsley, black pepper powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, mustard sauce and parmesan cheese
- Make round and flat patties with the mixture and keep aside for about 30 minutes
- Take a deep frying pan and pour in olive oil
- Deep fry the patties until golden brown
- Serve hot
- You can even bake the salmon patties, if you find frying too unhealthy
- You can bake these patties in a preheated oven
- Serve these with homemade ginger chutney
Image source: Getty
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.