Curry chicken salad with grapes has always been a hit among non-vegetarians. The sweetness of the grapes compliments the curry so well; you will fall in love with this mouthwatering dish. Chicken in almost any form is great for our health. It helps in muscle growth and development and supports a healthy body weight. So how about you try a hand at preparing curry chicken salad with grapes all by yourself. Not sure if you can make it, worry not, we will guide you how to make this delicious dish.
Here are the ingredients you will need
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- ¼ cup minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups halved red grapes
- ½ cup toasted slivered almonds
How to prepare curry chicken salad with grapes at home
- Take a large saucepan and heat butter in it over low heat until melted.
- Once it is melted remove the pan from the heat and let to cool room temperature.
- Stir mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, and curry powder into butter until evenly incorporated.
- Fold in chicken, grapes, and almonds.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until flavours have blended, at least 1 hour.
Image Source: Getty