Curry chicken salad with grapes has always been a hit among non-vegetarian. Not sure if you can make it, worry not, we will guide you how to make this delicious dish.
Curry chicken salad with grapes has always been a hit among non-vegetarians. The sweetness of the grapes compliments the curry so well; you will fall in love with this mouthwatering dish. Chicken in almost any form is great for our health. It helps in muscle growth and development and supports a healthy body weight. So how about you try a hand at preparing curry chicken salad with grapes all by yourself. Not sure if you can make it, worry not, we will guide you how to make this delicious dish.
Here are the ingredients you will need
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- ¼ cup minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups halved red grapes
- ½ cup toasted slivered almonds
How to prepare curry chicken salad with grapes at home
- Take a large saucepan and heat butter in it over low heat until melted.
- Once it is melted remove the pan from the heat and let to cool room temperature.
- Stir mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, and curry powder into butter until evenly incorporated.
- Fold in chicken, grapes, and almonds.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until flavours have blended, at least 1 hour.
Image Source: Getty
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.