Tips to Reduce Belly Fat Without a Sweat
Here is a guide to reduce belly fat without exercise. Only some dietary and lifestyle changes can help you do so.
- A balanced diet and exercise is the best way to get a flat tummy
- Simple lifestyle changes to reduce belly fat
- Always get enough sleep in order to keep yourself fresh
Do you want a flat tummy without exercise? Don’t worry if exercising is not your thing. There are a number of factors that cause and affect belly fat. Some simple dietary and lifestyle changes can help you reduce fat around your tummy. Read on to know how to get those perfect curves without exercise.
How to Reduce Belly Fat with Dietary Modifications
- Avoid junk food as much as possible. Products made with white flour (maida) are a strict no. Increase your fibre intake by consuming whole grain products. Avoiding chips and cookies is the key to reduce belly
- Little changes in your diet can go a long way in determining your waistline. For instance, switch whole milk for skimmed milk. Low-fat dairy products are also a great source of protein. Swap your ice cream sodas for lime water and butter milk
- Instead of three heavy meals, take six small meals. Eat to satisfy your hunger, not your tongue. Know when you are full
- Keep a gap of two hours between your last meal and sleeping. Foods eaten close to bedtime get stored as fat
- If you want to reduce stomach, skipping your breakfast is a bad idea. It has been proved by studies that your body’s metabolism gets a jump-start with a balanced breakfast. When you skip meals, your body’s metabolism slows down which forces the body to break down muscle tissues for energy and conserve fat
- You can minimize your water retention by avoiding sodium intake i.e. your salt intake. For flavour, use other herbs and spices
How to Reduce Belly Fat with Lifestyle Modifications
- Proper sleep goes a long way in ensuring that your waistline stays under control. People, who are sleep deprived, feel dull all the time and tend to overeat. It is important to take your 7 to 8 hours of sleep for optimal weight management. This is not useful just for temporary weight loss but supports weight issues in the long run too.
- Stress is a big culprit in increasing belly fat and makes it difficult to reduce belly fat. When you take too much stress, your body secretes cortisol hormone which leads to fat build-up. This fat build-up happens around the organs in the abdominal cavity. Staying stress-free has a big role to play in keeping our hormones normal and reducing tummy fat quickly. Try stress-busting activities like meditation, bubble bath, or listening to music
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle is one of the biggest reasons of fat build up in the middle body area. Avoid sitting for the long duration. If you have a desk job, take short breaks for coffee, go for a walk after lunch, go to the water dispenser yourself to fill your water bottle, try and work while standing whenever you can. Try walking to the nearest bus station home instead of taking a conveyance or ditch your bike and walk to the grocery shop every day to reduce your tummy
- Snack healthy, instead of cheese sticks, munch on walnuts and almonds
- Most people are very enthusiastic when they begin a new exercise or diet routine but lose interest very quickly. The idea is to inculcate these practices as a way of life
How to Reduce Fat Around Your Stomach with Home Remedies
- There are some Ayurveda tips to drop the fat deposits around your belly.
- Starting your day with lemon juice is one of the best ways to lose belly fat. Squeeze a lime into a glass of warm water and add a pinch of salt to it. Drinking this beverage regularly every morning will not only eliminate your paunch but also boost your metabolism
- Replace your white rice with wheat products, brown rice, brown bread, whole grains, oats, and quinoa are very good dietary alternatives
- When you want to lose fat from your midsection, you should keep your body hydrated. Drink sufficient amount of water to get rid of your belly fat at home. Drinking water removes toxins from your body, boosts metabolism and reduce stomach fat. Herbal tea is another tasty alternate. you can also drink green tea twice a day
- Chewing two or three cloves of garlic every morning with a glass of lemon water doubles up the weight loss process. It also ensures a smooth blood circulation in your body
- Include a lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Ingest a bowl of fresh fruits daily, every morning and evening to supply your body with various antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins
- Using lots of spices like cinnamon, ginger and black pepper in your daily meals help improves your insulin resistance and reduces sugar levels in your blood. They are also loaded with various other health benefits
For more related articles, Download OnlymyHealth App.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Sep 03, 2018
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.