There is no sure fire way to ensure your baby will sleep through the night, but there are certain things you can do to help the process.
- Make his bed and room comfortable so that he relates sleep with relaxation, safety and comfort.
- Encourage healthy sleeping habits by ensuring that your baby has a set bed-time and wake-up time.
- Make sure he gets enough sleep, but is not overtired by bedtime.
- Allow him to sleep with his favorite toy or a preferred blanket, of it makes him feel safe.
- Play soft music, sing a lullaby, read a nice story, all of these will help him to relax and drift off to sleep.