How to Get Your Baby to Sleep Through the Night?
There is no sure fire way to ensure your baby will sleep through the night, but there are certain things you can do to help the process.
- Make his bed and room comfortable so that he relates sleep with relaxation, safety and comfort.
- Encourage healthy sleeping habits by ensuring that your baby has a set bed-time and wake-up time.
- Make sure he gets enough sleep, but is not overtired by bedtime.
- Allow him to sleep with his favorite toy or a preferred blanket, of it makes him feel safe.
- Play soft music, sing a lullaby, read a nice story, all of these will help him to relax and drift off to sleep.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Feb 06, 2013
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.