Hair breakage happens due to the weathering of the hair. Hair breakage happens less when hair is not dried out and it is moist and healthy. These are the few things you should follow to prevent hair damage:
- Avoid using vent brushes that have plastic bristles. They damage your hair.
- Avoid combing your hair when it is wet. Use your fingers to detangle your hair or use a wide-toothed comb.
- Do not shampoo every day. If you have to, use a mild shampoo and condition your hair as this will help to moisten the hair.
- Avoid blow-drying your hair every day. If you have to, hold the hairdryer at least four inches away from your hair.
- Avoid the frequent use of curling irons and hair straighteners.
- Do not use rubber bands or metal clips to pull back the hair, as they can cause damage to your hair and scalp.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.