Homeopathic treatment for cancer is considered to be one of the safest methods. Besides treating cancer, homeopathy also reduces the side effects associated with conventional cancer treatment, such as nausea, hot flashes, infections, and sore
While treating cancer, the homeopathic physicians aim to;
- Stimulate your immunity to heal your body and mind
- Reduce the pain associated with cancer or cancer treatment.
- Improve your overall energy levels and feeling of wellbeing.
- Reduce the side effects associated with conventional cancer treatment, such as nausea, hot flashes, infections, and sores.
Homeopathic remedies are considered to be safe, and few studies have shown that homeopathic remedies can help to treat cancer and the side effects of cancer or its treatment.
- Homeopathic remedies can perhaps help you to relax and cope with stress, anxiety, depression associated with cancer or it’s treatment.
- Some of the side effects like vomiting, mouth sores, hair loss, depression, and weakness can also be reduced with use of homeopathic remedies.
Homeopathic remedies have been used alone or along with conventional treatment to treat several cancers like brain tumors, cancer of cheek, tongue, esophagus, head of pancreas, rectum, ovaries, cervix, urinary bladder, breast, and prostate cancer. But the effectiveness of homeopathic treatment for cancer as such is not known. Most studies on effectiveness of homeopathic treatment for cancer are not convincing. More studies are needed to establish homeopathic remedies in cancer treatment. Therefore no formal recommendations can be made on the use of homeopathic remedies in cancer treatment.
Some of the homeopathic remedies used for treatment of cancer include Ammomia Carb, Astacus Fluviatilis , Anacardium Orientale, Antracinum, Cinnamomum, Cistuc Can, Calc Iod., Cubeba, Copaiva, Camphor, Cina, Gastein, Grindelia, Hedera Helix, Heloderma, Jaborandi, Juglan Regia, Lacerta, Murex, Myristica Seb., Myrica Ceri, Nat. Ars., Nux Moschata, Physostigma, Raphagus, Ruta, Sinapis, Scrohularia, Teurinum, Terebinthina, Urea, Verat. Alb., Vinca Minor.
If you are considering homeopathic treatmenet for cancer or the side effects associated with conventional cancer treatment consult your oncologist about any potential health risks.
Read more articles on Homeopathy
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.