Some common symptoms in people with diabetes (elevated glucose levels) include;
- Dry mouth
- Increased thirst and frequent urination: Elevated blood sugar in the blood causes fluids to move out your cells. This makes you feel thirsty----and so you drink more water----this leads to frequent urination
- Increased frequency of urination during the night
- Increased hunger---as your body cannot use the glucose in the blood your muscles and other tissues become depleted of energy source----so you feel hungry more frequently.
- Blurred vision: Elevated glucose levels in the blood leads to loss of fluid from the lenses of your eyes----which can affect your ability to focus and see clearly.
- Dry, itchy skin.
- Patches of darkened skin.
- Fatigue or drowsiness
- Weight loss
- Slow-healing sores or frequent infections.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.