Homeopathic acne remedy
Homeopathic Acne Remedy & Treatments: Here you can Get Tips for Homeopathic Treatment for Acne.
Homeopathic acne treatments are directed at a disease that affects the oil glands under the skin. These glands produce an oily substance called sebum. This oil is exuded through minute passages (follicles) that come to the skin surface. The follicles also send up dead skin cells. During puberty in both girls and boys, a large quantity of hormones are produced which also elevate sebum production. Sebum is an irritant that clogs the pores and results in a pimple. When the pimple gets infected it forms a pustule. If the condition is severe, it can leave permanent scars that can be a source of embarrassment. Hormones do not go away after adolescence; many women still get premenstrual acne from of the release of progesterone after ovulation.
Homeopathic acne remedies offer permanent cures.
Acne is typically found on the face, neck, back and shoulders which have the largest functional oil glands. People with acne have various kinds of lesions, such as whiteheads, blackheads, papules, that are inflamed lesions which appear as small, pink bumps on the skin and can be tender to the touch; macules, that are temporary red spots left by a healed acne lesion, are flat, usually red or red-pink, with a well defined border, pustules (pimples) which are raised; reddish spots that signal inflammation or infection in the hair follicles, as well as various other types of acnes.
Conventional acne treatment relies on topical bactericidals, lotions, antibiotics and laser treatment. Homeopathic acne treatments proceed by focusing on the patient as a person, as well as the pathological condition, and selection of medicines after a full individualisation which includes medical history, physical and mental constitution, as well as, predisposition and susceptibility in case of chronic cases.
Some homeopathic acne treatments for removing acne are listed below:
- Sulphur Is perhaps the homeopathic acne remedy most often indicated especially if chronic. The skin is rough and hard and the acne is associated with constipation; great aggravation from water is the characteristic leading to Sulphur in skin afflictions. Face is Pale, and sickly in colour. Heat and spotted redness of face are visible. Black pores, itching intensely in the evening and from warmth are associated symptoms.
- Sanguinaria is another useful remedy for acne, especially in women with scanty menses and irregular circulation of blood. Other remedies for acne dependent on sexual disturbances in women are Calcarea carbonica and Aurum muriaticum natronatrum
- Kali bromatum indicated in cases of acne in the face, neck and shoulders and epileptics who have been maltreated with the use of bromides.
- Antimonium crudum indicated for acne in drunkards with gastric derangements
- Antimonium tartaricum. For obstinate cases, with tendency to pustulation, are curable with this homeopathic acne treatment.
- Belladonna is indicated for persons who have alternate redness and paleness of the skin, and with skin that is dry, hot and swollen, and with pustules on the face.
- Nux vomica is indicated when the person has red and blotchy skin. The typical Nux patient is rather thin, spare, quick, active, nervous, and irritable. Nux patients are easily chilled, and avoid open air.
Homeopathic acne treatments have many remedies that can treat these conditions by careful study of the symptoms and the afflicted person’s individuality to affect a permanent cure, by promoting the body’s inherent ability to ‘self heal’.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Jun 27, 2011
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.