If you're looking for effective and safe way to lose weight then home remedies are best for you. The best way to get rid of excess weight is to follow a natural weight loss regime. Make sure that you eat healthy and have an active lifestyle. Home remedies are more effective then commercial weight loss programs that claim to give quick results.
- Cabbage is a negative calories food, it helps to lose weight by burning calories. To lose weight you must include cabbage in your daily diet. You can have raw cabbage in your salad.
- Green tea contains catechin polyphenol, which works with other chemicals present in body to intensify fat oxidation and thermogenesis. In this process fat is burnt as fuel. Green tea helps to improve metabolism and helps to burn fat in safe and natural manner.
- Another home remedy for weight loss is to eat two red tomatoes in breakfast. Tomatoes will help you to restrict calorie intake.
- You must minimise intake of carbohydrates. Cut down rice and potatoes from your diet.
- Increase intake of water. This will keep you full and help to reduce weight.
- Another effective way to lose weight is to consume water rich vegetables such as tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers. Besides reducing your calorie consumption they are also excellent source of essential nutrition.
- In addition, exercise also plays important role in weight loss. With a simple 45 minutes walk on daily basis you can remarkably reduce weight.
- Whole fruits are more helpful for weight loss. This is because they are rich in dietary fibre and keep the person satiated for longer.
- If you are overweight then eat 10-12 curry leaves every morning. Do this for 2-3 months.
- Mix 3 teaspoon of lime juice, one teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of powdered black powder in a cup of water. Drink this preparation for ones a day for two months.
- Another time-proven remedy for weight loss is drinking limewater with honey first thing in the morning. Take a glass of warm water mix a teaspoon of lime juice and honey to it.
- Start by eating a healthy diet that is full of vitamins and minerals. Your food must include fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meat.
- With sedentary lifestyle you will end up accumulating extra fat and weight. Try to be active throughout the day.
Image source : Getty