Know why menstrual cups are better than any other sanitary products for complete hygiene and health
Figuring out the best option for anything needs some googling, star ratings and reviews, but gives an assurance that we've made the best selection. However, when it comes to choosing certain things like menstrual products, our decisions are not just based on rates and reviews, but also on some trial and error. The menstrual product that has been tried by many women around the world and which has gotten maximum likes, hearts, and positive reviews for being a safe, effective, period-friendly product, and being the most hygienic product, is the menstrual cup.
Are menstrual cups sanitary?
Menstrual cups have created a buzz on the internet and in the stores. Since they have gained much support, menstrual product companies have started to manufacture menstrual cups in different shapes and sizes to make them accessible and convenient for every woman to use. As the umpteen reviews on menstrual cups show, menstrual cups are sanitary (hygienic), but do they clear the sanitation test? They do, let’s see how.
Also Read: 4 Reasons You Must Use A Panty Liner Daily
Even if the reusable line of period products is out there, most of us still use disposable sanitary napkins and tampons for periods. The consequence of using these products, especially on heavy period flow days where you have to change the period product often? Generating pile-ups in our trashcans and dumping grounds, clogging up the sewers and, if you look at the long-term harm to the environment, making them fail the sanitation test. Wondering what makes everteen menstrual cups a better product? Following are 3 reasons why the menstrual cup is the best sanitary period product out there:
- Reusable: You might be thinking, amid other reusable products like period panties and cloth sanitary pads, why do I choose a menstrual cup? No doubt, period panties and cloth pads are a good option when it comes to reusability. But, they do carry the risk of causing itching, irritation, or burns on your intimate areas and need to be washed. Menstrual cups are inserted inside your vagina to collect period blood. So, no rashes or burns on the outside and only hassle-free collection inside. Also, to reuse an everteen menstrual cup, you just need to give it a quick rinse, use it for as long as 12 hours and boil it before using it the next period. No brimming bins, no washing hassles, no frequent changes of pads or tampons and a period with mental peace!
- Non-messy: While pooping or peeing, pads tend to get messier, and even the tampon string ends up getting uninvited things on it. >_<. Some of us even worry that the soaked up fluids on pads and the materials clinging to the tampon string may seep into the vagina and cause infections. The everteen menstrual cup stays in and clear of the mess even as you poop or pee. If you feel a nudge from the cup or if it is making you uncomfortable, just move around the position of the cup; this helps most women. There is no risk of contamination as it is deep inside the vagina.
- Infection-proof: It is important to wash the everteen Menstrual Cup and then use it to make sure there are no unwanted bacteria entering the vagina, alterations to pH levels, or infections. In case of pads and tampons, you cannot do anything but change them often to make sure period blood does not cause any infections. But, doing this reduces their sanitation score big time.
On the other hand, once the everteen Menstrual Cup is well sanitized before inserting it in the vagina, it has no chances of infections.
The everteen Menstrual Cup is clearly a winner when it comes to being a sanitary menstrual product. It can be used for up to 10 years, helps maintain better intimate hygiene, and reduces the risk of infections remarkably. Other aspects that make the everteen Menstrual Cups the best product are that they:
- Ease period cramps
- Give leak-free protection
- Are cost-effective
- Give freedom to pursue physical activities like swimming or yoga during periods
- Keep odor, rashes, and dryness at bay
Guessing you’ve learned why the menstrual cup is the best menstrual product... Grab an everteen Menstrual Cup and have a great period with the most eco-friendly, hygienic, and hassle-free menstrual product available today.
Buy everteen Menstrual Cup from the brand’s official site https://everteen.in/collections/menstrual-cups/products/everteen-menstrual-cup-for-women?variant=35759471263902
Read more articles on Women’s Health
(Note - This is Brand Desk Content)
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.