Healthy recipes make healthy breakfast take time? You can prepare something healthy in less than 20 minutes. We know it is a bit tough to believe but today we give you the most delicious yet healthy, recipe to make healthy breakfast.
Who says that healthy recipes to make healthy breakfast take time? You can prepare something healthy in less than 20 minutes. We know it is a bit tough to believe but today we give you the most delicious yet healthy, recipe to make healthy breakfast.
- 2 chopped leeks
- Unsalted butter, 2 tablespoons
- Black pepper and kosher salt
- Low-sodium vegetable broth, 6 cups
- Chopped broccoli, 1 bunch
- 1 small skinned and chopped potato
- Spinach, 5 ounces
- Sour cream
How to prepare Creamy Broccoli Spinach soup
- Take a wide shallow saucepan, cook the leeks in butter.
- Add ¾ teaspoon of salt and pepper ¼ teaspoon.
- Keep the heat on medium high flame; keep stirring time to time, until the mixture is softened and cook for 4 to 6 minute.
- Now, add the broccoli, potato and the vegetable broth. Cook for another 18 to 22 minutes, until it becomes soft.
- You have to stir it until it dries up.
- Now, when the mixture is thick, move it into a blender and blend it to get a smooth puree.
- Garnish with cream and black pepper.
Image source: Getty
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.