Who says that healthy recipes to make healthy breakfast take time? You can prepare something healthy in less than 20 minutes. We know it is a bit tough to believe but today we give you the most delicious yet healthy, recipe to make healthy breakfast.
- 2 chopped leeks
- Unsalted butter, 2 tablespoons
- Black pepper and kosher salt
- Low-sodium vegetable broth, 6 cups
- Chopped broccoli, 1 bunch
- 1 small skinned and chopped potato
- Spinach, 5 ounces
- Sour cream
How to prepare Creamy Broccoli Spinach soup
- Take a wide shallow saucepan, cook the leeks in butter.
- Add ¾ teaspoon of salt and pepper ¼ teaspoon.
- Keep the heat on medium high flame; keep stirring time to time, until the mixture is softened and cook for 4 to 6 minute.
- Now, add the broccoli, potato and the vegetable broth. Cook for another 18 to 22 minutes, until it becomes soft.
- You have to stir it until it dries up.
- Now, when the mixture is thick, move it into a blender and blend it to get a smooth puree.
- Garnish with cream and black pepper.
Image source: Getty