Safed musli can be very helpful in curing several medical conditions. The natural herb has a lot to offer for your overall well-being.
White Musli is a rare herb that is grown in India. Do you know that white musli is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine too? It has been also used as Unani and homoeopathy since ancient times. Over the years, White Musli has become even more important as a health herb. Traditionally it was used for cancer, arthritis, boosting vitality diabetes, and improving sexual performance.
Common uses and benefits of White Musli
- It is known to be an amazing aphrodisiac agent which reduces signs of fatigue and helps enhance male potency.
- White Musli is considered best in asthmatic conditions (as it is a good energy booster). Do you know that the roots of white musli are best for the immune system of the body? It is used to strengthen them.
- Since ancient times, the tuber roots of the white Musli's plant have been used to make a nutritive tonic to reduce sexual weakness.
- White Musli has also been used to control obesity. Regular use of it decreases hepatic lipid profiles, plasma and increases the level of High-Density Lipoprotein.
How does it work?
White Musli has chemicals that might have effects in the body. Several pieces of research have been done on animals which indicate that the herb might have anti-inflammatory effects. These researches also show that it could possibly have effects similar to testosterone and might increase sexual activity. But, these researches are preliminary and there is no reliable research that has been done on people.
Effectiveness: Inadequate Confirmation for
- Improving sexual performance.
- Weight loss.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Increasing lactation in breastfeeding mothers.
There is no information on the side effects of musli yet. However, high doses may lead to gastrointestinal upset.
Breastfeeding and pregnancy
However, there is not enough information, whether white musli is safe during breastfeeding and pregnancy. Hence, it should be avoided.
The relevant dose of white musli depends on numerous factors such as age and other conditions including health. One must always keep in mind that natural drugs are not always surely safe, moreover their dosing can be important too. Make sure to follow appropriate regulations on product descriptions and consult your physician, healthcare professional or pharmacist before using.
- Safed Musli has been commonly used in ancient medical systems.
- It is a natural cure for medical conditions.
- There are no side-effects of white musli.
Read more articles on Healthy Diet
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.