How to take care of hair after a hair transplant so that hair does not break, here's all the essential information.
Does your hair fall after hair transplant? Hair transplant is no less than a boon for those who are losing hair or who have suffered hair loss and are troubled by the problem of baldness. Although there are different types of fear among people regarding hair transplant, whether it is the hair care after transplant or the age of the hair. If you are also troubled by any such problem, then we are going to give you every information related to it. When and under what conditions does a hair transplant occur? The leading causes of hair transplant are hair loss and thinning, hair loss due to ageing, a disease or infection, but they can also be caused by a medical condition or some trauma on the scalp. Effectiveness of a hair transplant; here is all the essential information you need to know about.
Process and procedure of having a hair transplant
After Hair Transplant Care: In the hair transplant process, your hair is transferred to the part where you have no hair. It is usually taken from the back of your head, but can also be taken from other parts of your body. Before beginning the hair transplant procedure, the surgeon sterilizes and numbs the area by injection so that there is no discomfort/pain during the procedure. The hair transplant process takes several hours and sometimes days to complete. It varies from surgeon to surgeon. Once the surgery is done, the surgeon carefully removes the bandage. Inflammation may occur in some parts of the procedure, so surgeons may inject triamcinolone into the area to reduce inflammation.
Also Read: How to Use Olive Oil for Hair Growth
How much does this whole process cost? The expense of a hair transplant can vary for everyone. It depends on the density of a person's hair.
The final cost of a hair transplant may depend on different reasons, such as:
- Availability and experience of Esthetic Surgeons in your area.
- Use of laser and other modern technology for hair transplant.
- The cost of the procedure can also increase with the help of post-hair transplant medicines.
Is it sufficient for both women and men, does it have any side effects? Hair transplant is a better treatment for both men and women. After the hair transplant, there can be side effects like swelling, bleeding, infection, lack of sensation in the scalp area, which ends with the use of drugs in a few days.
Post care after hair transplant surgery: How to take care of hair after a hair transplant?
- On the first day of surgery, the hair should be washed under the supervision of a physician or nurse.
- Shampoo your hair regularly from the second day onwards, as part of the process often requires removal of dirt, blood and oil. It also helps control infections, which is a common post-surgery.
- Wait for at least 14 days before dying your hair, using hair sprays, gels and other hair care products.
- Avoid using any shampoo or hair products without consulting a doctor.
- Massage with mustard oil on the transplanted portion.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.