Although gas may be uncomfortable and embarrassing, it is not life threatening. Understanding causes, ways to reduce symptoms, and treatment will help most people find some relief.
- vegetables, such as broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, onions, artichokes, and asparagus
- fruits, such as pears, apples, and peaches
- whole grains, such as whole wheat and bran
- soft drinks and fruit drinks
- milk and milk products, such as cheese and ice cream, and packaged foods prepared with lactose, such as bread, cereal, and salad dressing
- foods containing sorbitol, such as dietetic foods and sugar-free candies and gums
Though all possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; Onlymyhealth assumes no liability for the same. Using any information of this website is at the viewers’ risk. Please be informed that we are not responsible for advice/tips given by any third party in form of comments on article pages . If you have or suspect having any medical condition, kindly contact your professional health care provider.