There are some outlines that separate a love marriage from an arranged one. Learn the difference between the two types of marital settings.
Let us tackle the basic traits and the principles of a love marriage:
- Usually, love marriages do not involve parental interference.
- It usually begins with a casual fling and sometimes it is also love at first sight which is followed by a period of courtship.
- case of love marriages, an engagement comes only after the couples decide to take the step forward.
- Compatibility factor between the couple is tested prior to marriage.
- Parental consent remains secondary in love marriages.
- Stability depends on the couples themselves and so does the decision to marry or live separately over a period of time if the relationship does not work out.
On the contrary, arranged marriage involves:
- Parental scrutiny of the family and boy and girl followed by an arranged meet-up of the prospective bride and groom.
- Love eventually happens in an arranged marriage. Compatibility factor remains untested and therefore delayed, as the couples get to know each other over a period of time.
- Parental consent is a vital part of arranged marriages.
- Arranged marriages are dependent on certain external factors such as parental approval and the general approval from members of the extended family.
These are the basic outlines that separate a love marriage from an arranged one. What do you prefer!
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.