Cure for High Blood Pressure
There are certain ways of preventing oneself from stress, consumption of tobacco and alcohol, smoking . You can try all these activities at your home also.
Stress, consumption of tobacco and alcohol, smoking, excessive consumption of salt, coffee, tea, cold drinks, pain killers, kidney diseases, severe constipation, High Blood cholesterol, over work, and acidic foods are the main causes of high blood pressure.
- Vision problem
- Kidney and skin disorders
- Severe headaches, paralysis, etc.
- Low protein foods
- Minimum intake of salt and fats
- Avoid sweets, pastries, ice creams
- Control anger and tension.
Methods of cure
- Essential nutritional minerals, which helps to cure high blood pressure are calcium, potassium, magnesium.
- Natural sources of calcium are milk, whole wheat, fenugreek seeds, sesame, green leafy vegetables, beet, cabbage, carrot, grape, water melon, orange, lemon, almonds and walnuts.
- Natural sources of potassium are whole grains, butter milk, garlic, reddish, potatoes, green leafy vegetables, apples, peaches, lemon, soybeans, almonds sesame and nuts.
- Taking a glass of orange juice on empty stomach early morning and not taking anything for two hours, afterwards helps to bring down high blood pressure.
- Asnas; Padmasna, Vajrasna, Pashimmottasna, Ekpa-duttanasaa, Ardhshalbha-sana and Shavasna.
- Pranayams: Deep breathing, Nadi-Shodhan, without Kumbak Chandra Bhedi and rhythmic breathing.
- Yogic relaxation
- Gyan mudra
- Jala neti
Naturopathy: Abdominal hot and cold formation abdominal, forehead and spinal mud pack, cold water enema, hot food bath, hip bath, spinal bath, friction bath.
Fruits and vegetables
- Cut fine pieces of peeled lemon and put in one cup warm water for 10-12 minutes. Take one tea spoon of it every three hours.
- Remove skin of two to three garlic cloves and cut each into 2-3 pieces. Swallow these with fresh water on empty stomach early in the morning.
- Mix one spoon of amla juice with one table spoon of honey and take it as the first thing in the morning.
- Take tulsi leaves with honey.
- Mix three parts of carrot juice with one part of spinach juice and take 200 ml of this mixed juice every morning and evening.
Dr R.M. Gupta- Naturopath and Yoga Specialist.
Source: Jagran Cityplus Jan 20, 2013
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.