Every woman likes to take special care of her body. Follow a body care routine and know what you need to do for your body care. Find out the best body care advice by experts here.
Pampering their skin is the foremost thing that predates all women’s minds. But one mistake that most of us make is spending all the time caring only for our faces; body care is just as important. It might sound demanding and useless but believe us, healthy body skin is as essential to your otherwise flawless look.
- Essential oil massage therapy before bath would help in treating the hair and leave it long and lustrous.
- Use coconut essential oil with lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil to clear dandruff.
- Make use of castor oil for new hair growth.
- Egg white with curd is the most suitable conditioner for hair.
- For bright and long tresses rinse it with tea.
- The way you treat your hands/legs helps in regulating different body ailments.
- Massage therapy with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice at night would help retain skin’s moisture and leave it smooth and supple.
- Make use of egg white as hand/feet face mask to generate new skin cells & stay clear of facial lines.
- Resort to typical manicures/pedicures.
- Eat spinach and drink lots of water to stop a variety of vision complications.
- Use a mixture of almond and milk beneath the eyes to treat and prevent dark circles.
- Take slices of cucumber or potatoes and place it on your eyes to help them relax and at the same time get rid of dark circles, wrinkles, freckles, fine lines etc.
- Use a mixture of egg and honey to clear skin tanning.
- Honey, lemon juice and essential oil are excellent moisturizers for dry skin.
- Cucumber juice with milk works as a good solution for soothing the skin.
Dos and Don’ts
- Keep your baths and showers warm, and regardless of how good it feels, don’t soak for too long so you don’t dry out your skin and strip its natural oils.
- After you get out of the shower or bath, don’t waste any time moisturizing your skin! Right after you’re done cleansing your skin, its prime time to slather on the body oil or lotion so your skin retains all the moisture.
- From your feet to your lips, it all needs an occasional scrub to get rid of dead skin cells and reveal fresh, new skin.
- When you don’t exfoliate your skin, all the moisturizers and lip balms are just sitting on the surface and not getting to where they need to be!
- Our hands and neck are some of the first places that show the signs of ageing. Remember to apply sunscreen to parts of your body that are exposed to the sun to keep them looking youthful!
- After you sweat from a workout or doing housework, don’t stay in your sweaty clothes. Change and take a shower so you can cleanse your skin and prevent your pores from getting clogged.
- The experts at Discovery Health recommend giving yourself a nice scrub 2-3 times a week to slough off dead skin and reveal healthy, new skin.
- Eating well and drinking plenty of water are such important parts of caring for your body but we seldom listen to this advice! Much of the food today isn’t considered beneficial to our bodies, so it’s even more important to eat a clean diet and quench your thirst with water.
- You need sleep every single night! Sleep is the time for your body to regenerate so you’ll wake up with a healthier complexion, bright eyes and improved health.
- Practise diaphragmatic (or abdominal) breathing- this is a type of deep breathing where your belly inflates when you inhale. Diaphragmatic breathing triggers the relaxation response, strengthens the immune system and improves the circulatory system.
- Your health and well-being are so much more important than many of the things we choose to do over taking proper care of ourselves. Slow down, unplug and enjoy the little things to give your mind and body a much needed break.
Read more articles on Skin Care.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.