Reasons why you should start practicing kapalbhati pranayam, now!
- Kapalbhati Pranayam is highly useful to treat common cold.
- It affects the nervous sjystem positively.
- Keeps heart's blood pumping rate normal.
Kapalbhati Pranayam yoga is also known as breathing yoga. It improves the oxygen circulation throughout the body. It enhances the intake of oxygen and exhalation of carbon dioxide from the body. It also improves the working of lungs and other respiratory organs. Improvement in breathing improves the action of other body parts also as proper oxygen content is necessary for overall body functioning.
Benefits of kapalbhati pranayam yoga
- This Pranayam is highly useful to treat common cold, pneumonia and asthma. It also improves any respiratory disorders. The lungs’ capacity to hold oxygen increases and efficient oxygen and carbon-dioxide exchange is facilitated.
- It has a positive effect on the working of nervous system. As the brain cells receive blood rich in high oxygen content, it enhances the functioning of brain cells improving memory, concentration and efficiency.
- Pranayam yoga maintains the blood pressure by keeping the blood pumping rate of the heart under constant check. Proper blood pressure in turn lowers the chances of developing any heart problems, and it also lowers the chances of getting stroke and heart-attacks.
- Kapalbhati Pranayam provides a natural cure to obesity, diabetes, constipation, sinus and even hair loss.
- It is good way for curing any kind of mental and emotional problem also. It unlocks any mental or emotional blockages, thereby giving a feeling of mental peace and emotional satisfaction.
- Kapalbhati is a good way to release anger, stress and any mental discomfort. It brings a radiance and glow to your body.
- As the removal of carbon-dioxide from the body is initiated, so it leads to blood purification also. This makes your skin healthy and beautiful.
- Kapalbhati Pranayam is a terrific pain reliever. Any kind of muscular and skeletal pain can be cured by regularly practicing Pranayam.
- It improves body posture and enhances bone’s flexibility in joints.
Kapalbhati Pranayam yoga is a method to improve body’s internal and external well-being. It is a simple and natural way to treat all kinds of diseases. If performed properly, it can make you fit and healthy.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Aug 28, 2017
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.