Ayurvedic spa treatment offers various health benefits. Whether you are looking forward to enhance your looks or improve your physical and psychological well-being, ayurvedic spa treatments are greatly helpful.
Ayurvedic spa adopts ancient healing and cleansing method to promote overall wellness of individual. Ayurvedic spa offers holistic treatment that rejuvenates person’s mind body as well as spirit. Before taking ayurvedic spa treatment, one must take health consultation will an ayurvedic practitioner. This will help to diagnose even the subtle imbalance in the body. Since two people can’t have similar imbalance, ayurvedic spa treatment is specially customised according to the need of the person. After consultation from the expert- type of spa treatment, herbs, oils and the type of massage to be done are specified.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Spa Treatment
Benefits of spa treatment go far beyond the beautification and relaxation. It de-stress mind body as well as spirit. Ayurvedic spa treatment promotes overall wellness, purify and restores the optimal balance of body.
- It helps to prevent and treat ailments related to vata (disorders related to central nervous system).
- Body pushti (nourishment) of body.
- Improve functioning of sense organs as well as the other vital organs.
- Reduce fatigue and stress.
- Increase energy flow of body.
- Promote person’s ‘ayus’ longevity.
- Improves body flexibility.
- Nourishing and toning the skin.
- Counteract the aging process, known as ‘jara’ in ayurveda.
- Enhance spiritual awareness.
- Increase blood flow.
- Beautifies, soften and hydrates the skin.
Ayurvedic spa treatment offer authentic medicinal therapies that rejuvenate the physical and emotional well-being of the person undergoing this treatment. People who have experienced ayurvedic spa describe it to be relaxing as well as revitalising.
For great benefits ayurvedic spa treatments adopt broad band of therapy techniques. Some of the types of ayurvedic spa treatment include:
- Abhyangam: Effective in improving rheumatism, eye sight, skin glow and vitality.
- Shirodhara: Relieve strain, stress and discourage aging effect.
- Nasyam: Effective in chest congestion, migraine and sinusitis.
- Udwarthanam: Tones muscles.
- Dinacharya: This is a cleansing therapy that targets ageing.
- Sirovasti: This ayurvedic spa treatment is effective in almost all the diseases, especially deafness, abscesses, facial paralysis, chronic cold, sinusitis and insanity.
- Mukhalepam: Makes skin supple and smooth.
- Thalapothichil: Effective in insomnia, hair loss, premature hair greying and dandruff.
- Thakaradhara: This spa treatment is given to people suffering fro memory loss, insanity and severe headache.
Read more articles on Ayurveda
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.