Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Failure
Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure includes oral medications along with healthy alterations in diet and lifestyle. This article include details of ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure.
Kidney failure is a condition in which kidney fails to filter the toxins and other impurities from blood. Symptoms of kidney failure vary from person to person. In its initial stage the symptoms are so mild that they often go unnoticed. As the disease progress its symptoms become more noticeable. Vomiting, nausea, weight loss, pressure or difficulty in urinating aresome of the symptoms.
Ayurvedic Medicines to treat Kidney Failure
Varunadi tablets, chandraprabha vati, gokshuradi guggul and gorakhmundi extract are some of the effective ayurvedic medicines for kidney failure. It facilitates urine flow and keeps the urinary tract membrane cool. In addition to this they help to relax bladder, relieve irritation and get rid of kidney stones.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Kidney Failure
- Juice of radish leaves is good for renal failure. A cup of radish leaves juice must be taken twice a day.
- Watermelon is also good for kidney. It can be taken either in raw form or juice.
- Two to three cups of beetroot juice must be taken on daily basis. Cook beetroot until it softens and then strain it.
- Figs are also good for kidney. You can prepare a potion by boiling two figs in a cup of water. This must be taken empty stomach for a month.
- Increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables to prevent further kidney problem.
- It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Exercises and other physical activities facilitate flow of calcium into bloodstream. This strengthens the bones and minimise the risk of stone formation in kidney.
- Coconut water is very efficacious for kidney failure.
- Carrot juice also helps to relieve kidney troubles.
- Pulp and juice of lauki are very effective for relieving kidney and urinary troubles.
- Mix one tablespoon juice of tulsi (basil) leaves with honey. This must be taken in morning for about five to six months. This remedy works best when accompanied by one or two apples on daily basis.
- Another effective ayurvedic remedy for kidney failure is tomato juice with a tint of pepper and salt. Start you day with fresh tomato juice.
Besides medicines, ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure also require you to make healthy alterations in your lifestyle. Be patient enough to stay away from strong drinks such as coffee and alcoholic beverages. Drink at least five to seven glasses of water every day and avoid fatty food with high content of carbohydrates.
Click to know about Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Stones
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Jul 29, 2011
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.