Yoga Exercises - Learn about yoga exercises for hand clenching and wrist bending that improve the range of motion of your hand and wrist. These exercises are good for your hand and wrist.
Yoga means connecting to God.This age of technology gives rise to tense, exhausted bodies and stressed minds. In this scenario, yoga may be just what we need for greater health, energy and enlightenment.
- Hold the arms straight out in front of the body, so they are on the same horizontal plane as the shoulders.
- Stretch and tense the fingers of both hands.
- Close the fingers over the thumbs to make a tight fist.
- Again stretch and tense the fingers.
- Repeat this movement 10 times.
- Maintain the same position as in exercise.
- Bend the hands at the wrist, as if you are pressing the palms against a wall.
- From the upward pointing of the fingers, bend the hands at the wrist and point the fingers downward. Again point the fingers upward.
- Repeat 10 times.
Image source: Getty
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.