How does Reiki Work
Reiki is a Japanese art of spiritual healing that works by supporting the natural self healing process. It works on the energetic level of body's electromagnetic field in conjunction with all the systems of the body.
- Reiki heals by flowing energy through the affected parts.
- It charges problematic areas with positive energy.
- It raises the vibratory level of the energy field.
- This causes the negative energy to break apart and fall away.
In the stress laden lives that we lead, physical and mental illnesses become persistent and even irreversible at times. Medical science has done its bit by coming up with medicinal cures for most illnesses that have plagued mankind. Although a complete cure has not been possible in some cases, restricting the disease has always been possible.
However, the inclination towards alternative therapies such as yoga, meditation, and Reiki is primarily because of the fact that they are free from side effects and do not attempt to introduce foreign chemicals into our system just as medicines would. Moreover, such traditional practices also provide holistic health benefits for the mind and body. Amongst the alternatives available, Reiki has been a particularly successful concept which has found plenty of followers who have immensely benefitted from it.
Understanding the Reiki Mechanism
Reiki heals by flowing through the affected parts of the energy field and charging them with positive energy. It raises the vibratory level of the energy field in and around the physical body where the negative thoughts and feelings are attached. This causes the negative energy to break apart and fall away. In so doing, Reiki clears, straightens and heals the energy pathways, thus allowing the life force to flow in a healthy and natural way.
The most obvious query in your mind could be, will Reiki work? Will I actually see positive changes after practicing it religiously for days and months on end? The best way to free you from such doubts would be to attempt to find answers to questions like how does Reiki work?
- Reiki works on the principle of positive and negative energy. The core concept resides on the fact that there is a life force which pervades our physical form and drives our lives from within. This could emanate from the aura we have around us as well. We suffer from illnesses or health related problems which disrupt our lives only when this life force is severely disrupted in any way.
- The concept also states that this life force is responsive and can react to feelings as well as thoughts, even though they might not be verbally expressed. Disruptions occur when the mind conceives negative thoughts of any sort. These negative thoughts are believed to cling on to the energy stream and cause disturbances in the life force.
- The role of Reiki is to neutralise this disruption and restore normalcy. It effectively flows through the areas of the energy field which have been affected by negative energy and corrects them during the process of the flow. The level of vibration of the energy in and around the affected energy field is increased to such an extent that the negative energy vibrates and disintegrates itself from the energy field of the body. This clears the path for the life force to flow unabated and smoothens all hurdles which come in the way; dealing with several health problems in one go and diverting the system towards good health.
As stated, this is a perfectly scientific approach to holistic healing. There is nothing uncertain about it. All you need is an expert Reiki healer who can take you through this process with ease.
Read more articles on Reiki.
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Dec 08, 2011
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.