Beauty Treatments & Body Surgeries - Spa treatments at home can help in rejuvenating your skin. Spa facials and spa manicures are some of the treatments can be easily done at home.
Spas are often expensive and while everybody loves the feeling of getting pampered, shelling out a few thousands does raise queries in the minds of the people. These beauty treatments can be opted for hair, body and cellulite management. Below mentioned are a few ways of doing spa treatments at home:
Face is the only part of the body that gets exposed to dust and dirt at all times of the day.
- Before starting your spa facial, remember to keep rose water, papaya slices, cucumber juice, fuller’s earth, grounded apricot paste and honey handy.
- Cleansing your skin with your daily face wash followed by exfoliation with home remedies such as apricot paste will exfoliate the skin to the core and remove the dead cells.
- Do not scrub too harshly as they might damage your facial tissues. Just the right amount of pressure will polish your skin.
- After this, mix rose water, cucumber juice and honey in a bowl and massage the skin in upward strokes. Make sure your skin absorbs the mixture. Try to allot this part of the facial the maximum time ranging from 20 to 30 minutes. Then apply fuller’s earth and leave it on till it dries up completely.
- Wash it off followed by a hot towel compression on the face. This closes the remaining open pores of the face. Also, if you are directly going out in the sun after a spa, do not forget to apply your sunscreen.
Let your hands be pampered sitting at home! A normal spa manicure usually takes 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove the traces of your old nail polish.
- File your nails. Give it the shape you desire. Most women go for rounded corners to avoid breakage and chipping of nails. Apply cold cream or cuticle cream as an alternative, on the nails in dollops carefully covering the edges of the nails as well.
- Soak them in warm water sprinkled with lavender oil.
- The oil will help in restoring the moisture of the skin.
- Using an orange wood stick, start pushing the cuticles of the nails evenly on all the sides. One should avoid cutting the cuticles as it often leads to damage and infection.
- Buffer the nails that will remove the uneven layer on the nails.
- Dry your hands with a towel and apply a pearl glow pack on the hands which is readily available in the market.
- Wash it out after it dries up completely and massage tea tree and almond oil on the hands and arms. With a clean towel, wipe the excessive oil out and apply your favourite nail paint.
- See your hands shine again! One can apply the same procedure for a pedicure session as well.
Read more articles on Beauty Treatments & Body Surgeries
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.