How can you stop your Hair from Greying? Premature greying can occur due to hereditary factors such as stress, anxiety or excessive intake of tea, coffee or alcohol.
As you grow older, there is a reduction in the production of melanin pigment in the hair bulb. This causes the hair to grey.
Premature greying can occur as a result of hereditary factors, stress, anxiety and tension, excessive intake of tea, coffee and alcohol, fried and oily foods. You can stop your hair from greying by:
- Eating protein-rich foods like sprouted whole grains, cereals, meat and soy.
- Eating foods that are rich in minerals and vitamin A and B, such as green leafy vegetables bananas, tomatoes, cauliflower, cereals, liver kidney, yogurt, yeast and wheat germ, dried apricots, parsley, eggs, wheat, sunflower seeds, cashews, almonds, crabs and oysters, eggs and whole grains.
- Eating foods rich in iodine such as banana, carrots and fish.
- Massaging your hair every day with coconut oil and lemon.
- By boiling some curry leaves in coconut oil and applying in scalp and hair roots.
Find more articles on Hair Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.